Tuesday 29 January 2019

LISBON TRAVEL GUIDE



pretty red rooftops in Lisbon
Portugal’s capital city, Lisbon, is one of my favorite cities in the world. If I was stuck here forever, I would be happy. It’s incredible. Situated along the south of the country’s west coast, it has an incredible mix of museums, historic buildings, eclectic music and nightlife, squares, and cafés to watch the world go by. I fell in love with this city when I visited. It had this old, gritty feeling that gave it tons of character. The winding streets with the locals standing on the corners, the wine – I just knew I belonged here. Lisbon is a city that is hard not to love. Don’t breeze through here. Spend a few extra days to really settle in and enjoy a city where no one rushes, meals last a few hours, and everyone has a smile on their face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.